If you’re a visual designer who loves telling stories about brands through imagery and experiences, and who seeks to leverage data to improve and rethink their creative approaches, we’d love for you to apply as a Marketing Designer. It all starts with a letter.
We’re proud of how WordPress powers 27% of the Web, and we’re hoping to power even more of it in the future. We seek to keep the Web open, and to have it powered by Open Source. And we’re looking for designers who wish to work together with us to give new energy to the open web. Maybe that’s you?
By working as a designer at Automattic, you can achieve most of your professional goals without needing to relocate — we’re a distributed company where everyone works remotely. In our unique environment you can:
- Fully develop yourself as a professional with opportunities to:
- work on different products and problems, or stay focused on one,
- grow as a leader with ample opportunities to progress,
- attend conferences and share your expertise internally.
- Get to know a cadre of talented Automatticians from 50+ countries:
- who love to use all the latest tools,
- share a passion for perfection and iteration,
- interconnect and conspire together.
- Hop around the world to spread your wings:
- We meetup as an entire company once a year for a week.
- We also meetup as teams.
- We really are all over the world.
And we have great benefits for employees that make it possible for you to maximize your experience when working remotely with us.
- Working at the most highly-evolved, distributed tech company gives you:
- a flexible work schedule,
- the opportunity to never commute again,
- an allowance to setup an ergonomic home office,
- a monthly co-working allowance.
- And enjoying great employee benefits like:
- maternity / paternity leave,
- open vacation / and time away-from-keyboard,
- sabbaticals at the 5-year mark.
It’s a great time to join us here at Automattic as we imagine a world where the key to design is to simply think, to act, and to work more inclusively. In 2014 we started to work, as a company, on facilitating spaces for discussions about diversity and inclusion at Automattic. We’ve just begun that journey and are excited to see where it will take us as a company that thrives on creativity — which by definition means to be inclusive of different perspectives.